We are honored that you’re considering us to host your upcoming event. Bourbon House has an array of private dining options to meet the specific needs of your party. As always, we are here to make your event truly memorable. Questions and specific requests are welcome.
Contact Mary or Lisa at 504.521.8310 or Request a Proposal.
15-400 guests, with a variety of private dining rooms
- Pecan (24 seated, 30 reception)
- Delacroix (28 seated, 30 reception)
- Chandeleur (28 seated, 30 reception)
The above rooms are separated by mirror paneled solid wood doors, which can open to create one grand room accommodating 88 seated and 120 reception style.
- Breton (45 seated, 50 reception) Breton can be added to the above adjoining rooms to accommodate 150 seated and 200 reception style. (photo)
- Avery Island (22 seated, N/A reception)
- (3) course lunch starting at $25
- (3) course dinner starting at $36
- No private room rental charge (food and beverage minimums apply)
- Short walking distance from most hotels in and around the French Quarter
- Customized menus made specifically for your event
- Wine selection assistance from our expert sommelier
• Floral Arrangements/Entertainment – we work with many great vendors and would be happy to coordinate these details.
• Audio Visual – a complete selection of audio visual aids and equipment for an additional fee. Advance notice is necessary.
Private Dining Menu
Download the Private Dining Menu in PDF format.